Blog 1 - A country/place I would love to visit

Miami (City located in the southeast of the Florida, USA)







Okay guys, today I´m going to talk about one of my favorites places, that I would really love to visit. That´s Miami Beach, a dreamy city.

There are millions of reasons to travel to Miami, but I will point only a few. First, the city is known like the "pleasure city" for all the enchantments that it has. You can find countless restaurants, discotheques, stores, museums, and above all, crystalline beaches. So, talking about beaches, the most famous that you can find is “South Beach”. It is in Ocean Drive, and concentrate a lot of people. One of the factors for its popularity is the fact that near it, you have a variety of services including clubs and discotheques, apart from the beauty of the beach itself.

Personally speaking, it’s a real dream to travel to Miami, but I think the life there would be expensive, and you will need a quite good job to waste the greater part of your salary there.


Isla de Pascua (Island from Chile, located in the Polynesia, Oceania)







Actually this island belongs to the Valparaíso region, therefore by law, it is a Chilean territory. The problem is that the natives from this island do not feel the same. They claim to have their own identity separate from the Chile’s flag, unfortunately this hasn’t changed yet. 

Anyway, we’re here to talk a little bit about this small but pretty island. It is one of the main tourist destinations due to its environment and ancient culture about Rapanui race or ethnicity. The most notable proof about it is the enormous anthropomorphic statues known as “moais”.

I could say a lot of things about this island, but it’s better if you can go and flirt with this dream island yourself.   



Comentarios

  1. I completely forgot about Isla de Pascua. I´ve never been there and never thought been there. Must be very beautifull the weather and the view. I like the mistery vibe around those scultures.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 - The best holidays or concert you have been to

Blog 4 - Postgraduate Studies