Blog 2 - The best holidays or concert you have been to
My best concert I have been ever
Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about my best “classical concert” in my life. Why between qoutation marks? You will see…
Around 2018 or 2019 year, Alexander Markoff, a greater violinist came to Chile and plays in the University of Chile’s Hall (CEAC). Between 1782 and 1840 years, there was an eccentric and famous violinist calls “Nicholas Paganini”, an Italian guy knowing for his great technique and revolutionary works, but also for the legend about him. The legend says that he made a pact with the demon, and that’s why he became the greater violinist ever. Ok, why am I telling you this? It is because this man, Alexander Markov is knowing like the modern Paganini, and take advantage of it. He offers concerts around the world, and he delivers a first class show.



I´ve never heard about this guy before. But the show that he gaves look like very stuning. I like a lot the pictures and the bow look like a jedi sword. Very cool.
ResponderEliminar