Blog 3 - My dream job

As a child







When I was a kid, I always had one dream: To be an astronomer. This is very similar to you, teacher, but in my case I wanted to search into the night sky. I was enchanted with the huge universe, and all that it includes: The galaxies, the stars, the constellations, black holes, the sun and moon, and how so amazing and infinite space can be, it is so interesting to me, and how a little person I can be in the midst of a great and huge universe. It was my dream, I think, until I was 14 years old. Parallel to that, began to develop a special taste for the piano music, and here is when I start to speak a little bit about my second dream job. 








I grew up, and when I was around 12 years old I discovered the piano music, and immediately I started to look for an academy o school of music. I found LEA (Liceo Experimental Artístico) and began to study classical piano music. From that moment on, I never change my mind because the world and universe that I was looking for, all of it was in the music. It is simply inexplicable to produce music for yourself, and communicate the music language, a new language. This goes so far than a simple emotion, It has something to do with the nature of the human being, and the necessity to express a way of life, without words, instead of it, just using your ears. Currently I’m studying piano, and musical composition and I am still running my dream job. I have plans to travel to other countries, and work with a salary the will gain with my own academy of music, FORTEPIANO ACADEMY OF MUSIC SpA. 


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 - The best holidays or concert you have been to

Blog 1 - A country/place I would love to visit

Blog 4 - Postgraduate Studies